My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!

Monday, August 6, 2012

My grandmother, an inspiration to us all!

My grandmother, Anna Clark Brewer, is such a beautiful woman.  She is my inspiration, my cheerleader, my supporter, my spiritual leader and just all the things a grandmother should be.  She would snuggle me, fix any bump or scratch as a child and all the harder ones as I got older.  She could always say so much without saying a word.  She taught me that love is what gets us through.  She is so strong and so loyal.  She lost my grandfather 5 years ago and still misses him everyday.  They were a picture of marriage.  This past June she turned 90.  She still lives at home alone, she drives occasionally, she travels 5 hours to visit my family, she gets out into her yard and does alittle gardening and is overall is in good health!  I love her soooooo much, she has touched and influenced my life in so many ways.  My kids adore her and she still makes every effort to get down on the floor and play with them.  They talk about her alot and get so excited when she visits.

We had a 90th birthday party for her which included my 2 cousins, my parents, aunt, uncle, my dad's cousin (who is very close with my grandmother) and all of the great grandkids.  She was super happy to have all of her ducklings there!


Isn't she beautiful?

Here great-grandbabies(Alex, Christian, Ava, Grandma, Lauren, Sophia,
Kayla, Ethan, and Sara)

Me, Grandma, Beth and Brad.


Posted by Heather Brewer Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment