My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!

Monday, August 6, 2012

20 years...really?

I had my 20 year class reunion this past weekend.  We had so much fun.  My class was pretty tight knit and I have about 10 or so friends that I still see on a regular basis or at least talk to since they are so far away.  We started out Friday night at my friend Erica's parents' house and had a great time just hanging out.  I didn't get home until 3:15.  There was alot of story telling and gabbing going on!  Saturday, a few friends, spouses and their kiddos came here to swim.  This just makes me realize how drastic our lives have changed and how much I miss seeing all these people on a regular basis!  Then Saturday night we enjoyed our reunion at the Country Club.  We had an awesome turnout and danced the night away.  Way to go WHS class of '92...you still rock!
One of my dearest friends, Casey Blake.

4 silly husbands.  They are fun boys!

One of my best friends that still lives in town, Stephanie Garland.

The wild and crazy class of 92!  See ya in 5 years.
Posted by Heather Brewer Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment