My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Alex turns 7!

Enjoying his new 3DS


This is really hard to accept!  Being my oldest, I remember my pregnancy, birth and all of his firsts so vividly.  He has always had a sweet disposition.  He is smiley, tender-hearted, fun, silly and a smart little guy! He has so much compassion for others and really is a friend to everyone he meets.  (At least kids, he is really shy around adults).  He picks up new things so easily, like his Dad, and is so quick in math.  He loves art class and to draw at home.  He really does some good drawings like his Grammie.  I'm seeing a trend that he hasn't gotten any cool qualities from me!  I can't tell you how many times I watch him doing things, engaging with his classmates or friends or just sitting and playing and I tear up at what a neat little person he is!  He approaches life cautiously but then does it whole-heartedly and accels!  He makes me nothing but proud and I know he is destined for great things.  I thank the most gracious God everyday for my 3 blessings and how cool they are!

He weighs 52lbs and is 49.5 inches

He wears a size 7 in most things and size 1 shoe.

He will be starting 1st grade!!!!!

Posted by Heather Brewer Hill

1 comment: