My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Birthday Bash!!!

 Alex and his buddy, Joey getting a ride from Joey's sister Ellie.
                                              Ava got a gift too from her aunt and uncle...such a princess!
                                                        The place to be when it's 98 degrees out!
                                                                            Gotta love toys!
                                                                 My beautiful birthday girl!!!
                                                   Ava and our neighbor and fun buddy, Meredith!
                                                                  
                                                                    "Happy Birthday to you!"
The other place to be in the heat (my sweet friends Steph and Suzanne)



This summer has been incredibly hot but that why it's nice to have a pool (even though it's 91 degrees in the pool)!  The kids wanted to have a "friend" party for their birthdays so that's what we did!  I usually get stressed and wound up getting ready but I didn't do that this time, I figured it would all work out.  It was pretty hot but my BFF brought some of her tents and that helped as well as being in the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment