My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fitting it all in!

This is before the meltdown!

This is after we discovered we can't sit with our friends!

Right after he got out of school on his very first day!!!
Well school has started, it took me a day but I have finally stopped crying!  My big boy has officially started kindergarten and informed me this morning that he "loves school"!  This is music to my ears...he is very quite and I was so scared he would cry daily.  He cried for a few minutes yesterday when we dropped him off but that was really only because 2 or his buds and another girl he knew were at the same table (by alphabetical order) and he wasn't!  Oh boy, I thought we were done but he ended up having a great day and says he loves all of it!

Before school started we took alittle overnight trip to Indy.  We went to the zoo one day, swam at our hotel and then went to the Children's Museum the next day...so fun!  It's always nice to get away and in Sophie's words "my favorite part was being together"!  How long will that last???


This is for my Mom, had to get a shot of that!

We had to drag Ava away from this water table!

Ava and Sophia watching the sea lions swim

Sophie posing in front of the sea lion that was sunning himself on this awesome day!  We picked a great day in August to go, it was only about 80 degrees!

Alex posing in front of dinosaur poop!  He said "Papaw's gotta see this!" 




No comments:

Post a Comment