My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

New kid in town!

 This is the 1st day she came to live with us and it was also Sophia's birthday.  She was right in the middle of everything and fit right into the family!
My Rosie girl!

Oh sweet, sweet Rosie!  We lost our precious chocolate lab, Ellie, last fall and are still mourning!  She was so fun and lovey.  She was Matt's dog before we met but she became mine pretty quick.  With that being said my lab, Reagan, became Matt's dog pretty quick too!  Ellie peed on my foot on our 1st date and then a couple of times on our dates after that!  I loved her from the beginning.... Now, Reagan as well as the rest of the family wanted to get another dog but struggled with puppy vs. young dog.  I visited with Rosie (she was Cinna in her previous life) and well that was that.  She is now the new member of the Hill family.  We love her to pieces.  She was so submissive and calm when we got her.  Now she is still sweet but comfortable and tends to get into mischief.  I'm not used to having to keep an eye on the dogs.  She does well when we are home but likes to destroy things when we are gone!  Now, she must stay in a crate when we leave:(  Hopefully, she will learn and we won't have to do that for long.  This is the 4th dog and 1 cat that I have used a president's name.  For instance we had Kennedy, Lincoln, Reagan, Quincy the cat, and now Roosevelt aka Rosie.

No comments:

Post a Comment