My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Bath tub silly kids!

 These two are soooooo goofy!  We heard them cracking up in the tub and when we went to see, this is what we found!  They used their bath crayons to paint their faces!!! 

 Ava and Sophia had enough swimming so they went in to make silly faces at the deck door, we are always entertained!
 Here is Matt's birthday card I made him fro his birthday which is tucked in between Alex and Sophia's birthday so I try to make his special but it's always so crazy!
 All of my kids (2 and 4 legged)!  They are like their dad and I...we love our dogs!
 I got my zoom lens out to capture this pretty butterfly that landed on my butterfly bush.


 




30 comments:

  1. What fun in the bath!! I remember those days fondly!!! And I love the card you made for your sweet hubby!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to bath with you son

    ReplyDelete
  3. That boy has great body would love too see his little penis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sick people in this world, but you have beautiful kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to lick the daughter's pussy clean even after she pisses. YUMMY young pussy, I need to go jack off now that i'm HARD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm yeah love to Bath that boy. Bet his little cock goes hard as a rock when played with. I'd love to soap my cock up and just lower him on to it bit by bit up that tite lil boy pussy mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lick to suck on it

    ReplyDelete
  8. #teen #leak #nudes
    https://ptmega.ru/invite/i=95572

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does this daughter girl want to fart with me and I can smell her smelly gas she can smell mine

    ReplyDelete
  10. https://tentik.nl/invite/i=10142

    ReplyDelete
  11. https://cosewpk.ws/invite/i=103681

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops I meant https://hishia.in?i=7a200a5c
    The one i posted is down and isnt even mine

    ReplyDelete
  13. https://porwns.ws/invite/i=106718 teen leak

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love to feel them on my cock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i bet the boy has a nice fat boy bum

      Delete
  15. I would like for the girl to suck me off

    ReplyDelete
  16. bet she likes hard cock

    ReplyDelete
  17. HiI'd like to suck your boy off and taste the delights of the girls vagina insert my penis 8 inches .up the girl to give her the time of her life. When I get a second from all that the boy could lick my penis clean then Id slowly bum him gently.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anyone got a link? Ifykyk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your dog reminds me of a dog I had as a teenager My dog's name was Scooby.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't believe all of these nasty comments - they should be removed

    ReplyDelete