My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

I must, I must, I must get caught up!

Tee Ball, dance receitals and the end of school is among us.  I am remembering why I cried alot in May last year...I was constantly coming and going and got way overwhelmed.  I hope to not do that this year and just try to take it in a little better as well.  We have had our first tee ball game and it was fun to watch the kids enjoy it so much.  Sophia and Alex are on the same team with pretty much all kids they know really well which also means a great group of parents that are all involved in practice and in games.  I wish every sport and every season could be like this but I guess that's the point of getting them involved is to meet new people!  I have a feeling after looking at our upcoming schedule I will be more than ready for vacation come early June...bring on the beach!

Sophie and her friend Ella. My little slugger!

Absolute true personality in this picture...she is totally posing. 
She came out with her uniform on and it was like she was wearing a sequins gown with high heels,
she struted and was totally shaking those hips and shoulders.

Alex backs up his best buddy William to stop the ball on the mound!

Go Astros!  Daddy is so tickled that the games are scheduled so that
he can help this year!  He enjoys being on the field with them
and the other awesome Dads!

The biggest cheerleader there!  She loves watching them
and of course, having Papaw buy her treats at the concession
stand!

You go with your pink bat girl!


Alex getting his stance down and ready to swing!  Homerun Big Boy!

I think I am finally caught up...May is going to include lots more great memories I will be able to share.  After getting these last three posts in one day made me realize how much we are SO Blessed and so lucky to be able to have and do so many great things....hope you're having that feeling today too!


Posted by Heather Brewer Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment