My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Easter's come and gone

Such a great little family that makes me the happiest Momma!
Alex and his buddy Joey at the Easter Egg Hunt at school.

Alex hunts eggs with his classmates

Sophia's preschool class showing off their finds at her egg hunt

Alex coloring eggs

I believe all of Ava's eggs were colored pink.

Unfortunately my mom is not much of a photographer so this is the best family pic I got from Easter

my beautiful girl hunting at Grammie's

Ava wanted to stop after she found the first pile and just start eating!
Let me back up and post some Easter pictures.  Geez, where did Easter go?  This spring, even though it has been longer with this warm weather, has flown by.  My kiddos seemed to get the true amazing reason for Easter this year and that is as beautiful as they looked all dressed up that morning to go celebrate!  Even with the cool breeze we enjoyed being outside to hunt easter eggs and play in the yard.  We enjoyed the day at my parents house and, as usual, ate way too much!


Posted by Heather Brewer Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment