My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Sick babies=lots of time snuggling!

Sophia was sick last week with a fever and missed a day of school but she bounced back pretty quick, then Ava got it!  She has had it since Friday and everytime I think it's okay to try and get something done she finds me and says "hold you Mommy"  which translates to "hold me now Mommy".  That is wonderul but does nothing for my productivity and then when I get a break I have NO energy myself to do anything.  She has made it 12 hours without ibuprofen so I hope we are getting somewhere! 






sick baby girl!

With everyone not feeling so hot we decided cupcakes and playing games would be a good way to spend Saturday night!  They are really into games right now, a few favs are Hungry, Hungry Hippos, Jenga, Thomas Bingo and Red Rover.  



On Friday before the illness hit Ava we headed to pick out our pumpkins.  The kids LOVE to do this.  They are really into Halloween this year.  They can't wait to wear their costumes and carve pumpkins!  Gotta love fall!  I can't wait to go to the corn maze and drink apple cider slushies!





Oh yeah, and my big boy is about to lose his first tooth!  You can see in this picture that his new one is already coming in!  This has hit me harder than starting kindergarten...what is wrong with me?!?


Posted by Heather Brewer Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment