My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

A day no one will forget...


What a tragic day it was just 10 years ago.  I'll never forget where I was.  I had taught an early morning step class and as we stepped out of the studio the members who were working out in the gym told us to watch the TV.  I could immediately tell by the broadcasters tone that this was serious.  I had to leave for IUPUI (I was in nursing school) but on our breaks we all watched in horror!  I remember going to my knees in prayer.  That was the only thing that gave me peace.  I was so grateful and amazed at how all the churches in Indy were open for prayer services.  Please pray for the families that lost someone in this horrible tragedy and for those who are still serving to protect our freedom and safety.  God Bless them all!!!

Posted by Heather Brewer Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment