My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hooray for Ava

I can't believe it but I think we are finally getting somewhere with potty training!  Ava does good about 3/4 of the time but I know when she is busy or playing with friends we are going to have trouble!  Today she did pretty well.  She usually isn't easily bribed but I think she's figuring out that it's pretty cool!  Keep it up big girl. 


Eating her sucker prize for pee pee on the potty!  (She's a little messy from her spaghetti dinner)

Ava trying on Sophia's dance leo with her snow boots..great look!
Posted by Heather Brewer Hill

1 comment:

  1. That shit looks so hot just her on her back and only the pink boots would have me cuming in like 4 seconds. Her pussy would have me blown so fast

    ReplyDelete