My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thank Goodness that's done!

Sweet girl reading a bedtime story in her big girl bed!

 She is loving having some of her toys in her room to play with.  I love the dollhouse bookshelf to help organize alittle!

Big girl bed.  Unfortunately her room is a little small so she gets a twin bed for now.
The dresser was mine growing up so I just refinished it and added new knobs. 

I had a yardsale last weekend and boy is that ALOT of work.  I did pretty well but it took me all week to price and set up.  The kids missed alittle pool time but they got to ride their power wheel cars around the front yard while I worked.  What I didn't sell I donated and now I have so much space...let's see how long it takes before it's filled back up!  Sadly, I sold the crib and changing table too.  Ava was throwing a fit at bedtime and nap time (which is what the other 2 did at this point) so I set up her big girl room and she's doing pretty well!  Between that and selling ALL my baby things I have to say I've been sort of depressed this week.  I know, I know, I am very blessed with 3 perfect, beautiful awesome babies but I really enjoy that sweet time where they are so tiny...and they don't talk back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment