My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gearing up for Vaca!

                                         
Alex's countdown to Florida he hung on the fridge!
                                                                    UP TO BAT!

We are really looking forward to heading out on vaca...what a trip it will be with an almost 6, almost 4 and a 2 year old!  Are we crazy you ask?   Yeah, pretty much.  Tee ball is winding down this week, I will be finishing up my work week tomorrow (at least at my paying job) and then I will pack until we leave on Saturday!  We also need to sign up for summer reading program at the library and then we have the Hill family reunion Saturday morning before we set off!  We are hoping to make it about 7 hrs Saturday and then be at our condo by noon on Sunday.  Hello beach...

The Stampin Up! discontinued list came out today so I'm looking forward to my quite time to feed my guilty pleasure and check it out!  I will have lots to scrap when I get home from Florida...as if I didn't already!  I just also wanted to post the adorable "count down" my 5 year old thought of doing to help him know exactly when our trip started!  So cute...I hate to admit that I am just as excited as he is though!

One last big milestone is that Matt and I are finishing up our P90X, all 13 weeks of it, this week and we have really done pretty well.  I wish I would have taken before and after photos as they suggest but couldn't bring myself to do it at the time!  I have lost 15 pounds and feel a TON better each day.  Matt has lost alot of inches and toned up but he now is trying to "gain some bulk" as he says!  I'm now trying to find another program to keep me motivated.  The great thing about this one is that I could follow the predetermined schedule and not have to think about any of it.  If I could just keep all the food out of my mouth I could probably drop another 15!  I did give up Cokes and while I miss them some, I can tell a difference...at least I'll keep telling myself that.  So on that note, i'll go grab a glass of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment