My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!

Monday, June 13, 2011

All good things must come to an end...

 We visited The Gulfarium and I love that Ava is on her tippy toes to try and see the sea lions swimming! 
 Monkeys in the pool!
 Feeding the Stingrays!  Cool, but a little gross, they suck it out of your hand!
 Ava loves animals and she just watched as all the big kids got to hold the cock-a-too named Charlie.  She thought she was big enough too, so I had to convince the handler to let Ava get a turn and she did great.  She loved it and held so still, she is a big kid too...I don't like it one bit!
 I wanted to get some family pics on the beach and cooperation from them mixed with my patience never works well together! 
 Ta da, that's about as good as it gets!
 Diva
Well, we are home again:(  I had a wonderful time and really could have stayed about another week but such is life!  The kids were okay with leaving because they really wanted to get back to their Grammie and Papaw!  Alex even said he'd stay with them next year instead of going on vacation...hmm, don't know how to take that!  The drive home was long but they did pretty well.  I believe we will definately go back next year to the same place, very quiet and beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment