My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Polar Express



Well the tree is up, decorations hung, gifts bought (not nearly wrapped), a few parties under our belts, and then there was the Polar Express.  Oh boy, it was such a great way to kick off the season!  I highly recommend it!  My kids were so excited to go and we had gotten our tickets all the way back in July. That is how popular it is.  We really wanted 1st class seating but even back in July it was already sold out!  The kids got their new pj's to wear, we watched the movie and loaded up to head to French Lick.  I believe I was looking forward to it as much as they were.  My parents went along and we were on the same car as some of our close friends which made it that much more special.  The kids had such a great time and their faces when Santa boarded our train was priceless.  I thought Sophia may just explode with excitement.  Yep, that moment will be forever ingrained my memory.  I want to freeze their ages right now!  They are loving all the magic of Christmas, the traditions and most importantly they celebrate the real reason for all this magic!  It really has been fun this year to watch them enjoy all of the traditions our little family has started.  Doesn't get much better!







 The train chugs along and the Polar Express story is being read to the kids with fun music, elves dancing and our conductor punching our tickets.  We get hot chocolate and cookies to sugar these already hyper kids up!  We approach the North Pole and see Santa waving from his village....THEN, Santa boards our train.  My kids about couldn't contain themselves!  Sophia was physically shaking she was so excited.



Does this face say it all?
The train chugs along and the Polar Express story is being read to the kids with fun music, elves dancing and our conductor punching our tickets.  We approach the North Pole and see Santa waving from his village....THEN, Santa boards our train.  My kids about couldn't contain themselves!  Sophia was physically shaking she was so excited.




It was a great evening.  I hope to do it one more time before alot of that magic is gone!  I love these little sweeties and they make Christmas more fun than I ever dreamed it could be!

Posted by Heather Brewer Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment