My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ava's "2 year day"

No it's not her birthday celebration...it was her 2 year checkup and 2 year picture day! She was some-what cooperative for both. Others involved, however, may disagree! My sweet neighbor and friend Brittany takes all of our family photos! We are so lucky to have that kind of talent mixed with patience to capture their personalities! She had a great idea of using a raincoat, umbrella and her boots plus taking them downtown! It was fun and even though I feared she wouldn't have a lot of "usable" ones, it turned out awesome! Of course, now I have to have all of them. She didn't smile in alot of them but that really is her curious, taking it all in personality! Can't believe she is this big!
PS I've lost 8 pounds and we are in the middle of week 3! I think I can, I think I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment