My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!

Monday, March 7, 2011







Ava just had her 2nd birthday and boy has it hit me hard! Between cleaning out the closest and packing up the final of the "baby clothes" and thinking of transitioning to no diapers or pacis has been keeping me in tears. I love the baby stage so I definately miss that but I know that each stage is fun and now she is easier to go places with...I think!

I also started P90x today and WOW, I haven't done that many pushups in one workout ever! I have done well with drinking water only and I had a meal replacement shake this morning and a good lunch. Let's hope I can keep it up! If I can see results quickly it will definately help with the MOJO!

I had a great time at the Crop for the Cure in Evansville this weekend. I got alot done but most importantly I got the "oh so needed" girl time! I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment