My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!

Monday, October 29, 2012

fall traditions









One of the things I enjoy as a mother is starting traditions and now that my kids are old enough to understand and remember them it is so much fun but sometimes difficult if time is running low but their amazing memories are reminding me of the traditions we haven't completed!  I tried to make everything a tradition when I was younger and my mom reminding me that just because we did it one time doesn't make it a tradition!  Call me sentimental!!!  Anyway, we go to get pumpkins at Etienne's Market, enjoy Lark's ranch with a pony ride, corn maze and hayride and then carve our pumpkins and roast the seeds.  It is all so fun and the kids enjoy it too.  We almost didn't make it to Lark's this year but slipped it in right before it closed. 



We also finished up our soccer season and the kids improved alot over the season.  Now maybe we can have a few weeks of just dance and gymnastics!  It was a great season with great friends on each of the kids teams.  One of the other perks of living in a small town.





Alex and his "max" pumpkin for a school project.
Now, I realize my kids will all to soon try and get out of my traditions but for now I will enjoy every second!

Posted by Heather Brewer Hill

1 comment:

  1. The picture with your son an the pumpkins is the cuties picture I love it great photo!

    ReplyDelete