My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!

Monday, December 5, 2011

It's that time of year


It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving has flown past...



Ms Mouse House!  Ava enjoying the cookie she decorated.



Alex and his buddy Joey at their "howl at the night" school program.


But now we are on to Christmas...what's not to love about this time of year.  I stress about the gift-giving part but still enjoy it, I LOVE the excitement that my kids show when touring the town for lights, finding our Elf (Boots) each morning, completeing our advent and Christmas countdown everyday and snuggling with them to watch all the Christmas movies.  This year it has been extremely fun to teach them the true reason for the season.  It seems to really sink in this year!  They are pretty amazing as is all of God's gifts to us!

We have been busy decorating our house, making Christmas cards and helping decorate school.  I made some stockings for each teacher at Alex's school to put some wishlist ideas for parents to choose from.  They turned out cute but they can be embellished as much as you want, it just was hard to do that with 25 stockings! 



We are gearing up for a busy December as we have church programs, school and dance programs not to mention parties and family celebrations!  I love it, love it, love it!!!






I love Thanksgiving because it is a great time to be with the family and just eat and enjoy each other.  We also enjoy a great night before Thanksgiving fun with some great high school friends.  I can't express how much these people mean to me!  I also can't believe I have known most of them for almost 30 years! 


Posted by Heather Brewer Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment